- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 lbs lean pork, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 can pineapple chunks (in it own juice)
- ⅓ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ cup water
- ½ head cabbage, shredded
- Combine 2 tbsp cornstarch with soy sauce toss with meat until all meat is coated, brown in hot oil when done drain.
- Drain pineapple reserving juice,add reserved juice, vinegar sugar and garlic salt to meat.
- Bring to boil reduce heat cover and simmer 45 minutes.
- Dissolve remaining 1 tbsp cornstarch in water, add to meat cook stirring constantly until thickened and translucent.
- Add pineapple, heat through.
- Serve on a bed of cabbage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.