- 1 kg taro root (tarua)
- 1½ kg pork loin
- 6 teaspoons curry
- 6 teaspoons paprika
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 200 ml coconut milk
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Get all the ingredients and tools ready.
- Wash and peel the taro, cut into cubes and blanch 10 minutes in salted water.
- Drain and put aside.
- Peel and chop the onion and the garlic.
- Cut the meat into cubes.
- Sear the meat in a heavy dutch oven, add the onion, paprika and curry, singe with the flour.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Put water, add garlic and the taro.
- Cook for 40 minutes stirring regularly.
- Check seasonings, bind with the coconut milk and serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.