Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- This Recipe Serves: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- ⅔ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup mirin (rice wine)
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- ⅔ cup beer
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, 4 to 6 ounces each
- For the teriyaki marinade, combine the soy sauce, mirin, vinegar, sugar, ginger and beer in a small saucepan.
- Cook over high heat until the mixture reduces by half.
- Let cool.
- Place the chicken and teriyaki marinade in a plastic bag and seal tight.
- Place the bag in a cooler with ice packs and let the chicken marinate on the way to the game.
- When you get to the parking lot, preheat a portable grill.
- Grill the chicken on each side until it is cooked through, about 4 to 6 minutes per side.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.