- 1/2 cup prepared Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless Beef top sirloin Steak, cut 1-inch thick
- 1 (10-ounce) package triple-rinsed European or Italian-style mixed greens (about 8 cups)
- 1-1/2 cups packaged shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- To make dressing, in a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients.
- To make salad, cut Steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick strips. In a medium bowl, combine Beef and 2 tablespoons dressing mixture; toss to coat. Let strand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, combine mixed greens, carrots and peanuts; toss gently. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons dressing over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-fry Beef in 2 batches, 2 to 3 minutes each, or until outside surface is no longer pink. Arrange Beef on salad. Drizzle with remaining (unused) dressing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.