- 2 tablespoons of miso Paste
- half box of tofu
- 1 head (substitute: small dried or small piece of fillet)
- a few pieces of Bonito
- half sheet of dried seaweed or sushi nori
- half green onion
- Cut seaweed and tofu into square pieces, and chop green onion into small pieces
- Boil a saucepan of water (about 3 1/2 cups) with head.
- Add miso Paste and stir it until it is totally mixed with the boiling water
- Finally, throw in the rest ingredients (seaweed, tofu, green onion and Bonito) and boil it for a few seconds
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.