- 5 bowls steamed rice
- 5 sheets dried seaweed or sushi nori
- 2 eggs
- 1 pickled daikon
- shredded fried seasoned pork - you can put as much as you want
- seasoning for rice
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
Seasoning for eggs Edit
- Cut the pickled daikon into thin slices beat the eggs with the ingredients for eggs and then fry the eggs in a round shape.
- Cut the eggs into thin slices.
- Mix the ingredients for rice and put it into microwave for a few second to dissolve the sugar into liquid.
- Then mix the liquid into the steamed rice. Make sure that it is evenly mixed.
- Cover the dried seaweed with rice.
- Then top it with sliced pickled daikon, sliced eggs and some shredded fried seasoned pork (you can put as many toppings as you want as long as the dried seaweed does not explode)
- Roll up the dried seaweed and cut it into pieces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.