- 10 medium size Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 pieces of garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 thumb size pieces of ginger, finely chopped
- 3 spicy red chilli peppers cut into thin strips
- 4 breakfast bowl size servings of rice
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- Coriander, 1 handful or as needed
- oil for Stir-frying, as needed
- Heat the oil in a wok until hot and throw in the Mushrooms and bell pepper slices.
- Cook until just done. Next,, garlic, ginger and chilli peppers, turning the heat down to medium. add the rice other ingredients around in the wok well. Stir in the soy sauce.
- When well mixed garnish with the coriander and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.