This egg liqueur served on ice
- ½ kg honey
- 1 litre of milk
- 1 dl 70 – 80% alcohol (or vodka)
- 4 to 8 egg yolks
- 4 pinches lavender (optional)
- Beat the egg yolks with the honey
- Add the alcohol and mix
- Brink the milk and honey to a boil
- Once boiling, remove from heat and allow to cool — the honey-milk must cool completely before adding the egg yolks and lavender
- Add the egg yolks and lavender, mix thoroughly and pour into a bottle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.