- 1 ½ cups melted butter
- 1 ¼ cups honey
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 3 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups Tamaya Blue corn Pancake Mix
- 2 cups unbleached white flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. allspice
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 ½ cups packed, shredded carrot soaked in juice of one lemon
- Blend honey and butter.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Add the vanilla. Sift together dry ingredients.
- Add and mix dry ingredients and shredded carrots alternately to the butter and honey mixture.
- Do not over beat.
- Butter 2 loaf pans and divide batter between them.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minute.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.