Recipe courtesy of Bal Bhadra Singh, Corporate Master Chef at Bandhani Restaurant at The Pride Hotel, Ahmedabad.
- Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- See also Gujarat on a platter - mouth-watering recipes...
- 100 g tomatoes
- 75 g coriander leaves
- 10 ml lemon juice
- 5 g sugar
- 10 g tomato ketchup
- 3 g chopped garlic
- 15 g ginger-garlic paste
- 10 g white pepper powder
- 10 g coriander whole
- salt to taste
- 10 g butter
- Cook the tomatoes and coriander leaves in 300 ml of water until the tomatoes dissolve.
- Strain it, grinding the solids left over after straining before adding them again to the mixture.
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Put the chopped garlic and then the ginger-garlic paste, stir for a little while and pour in the stock.
- Add all the masalas and cook for some time.
- Strain the entire thing again and serve hot, garnished with coriander leaves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.