- 1/2 cup brown flour.
- 3 cups dates (seedless)
- 1 cup milk.
- 1/2 pack butter (113g)
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder.
- Stir flour over low heat until it becomes yellowish, then strain.
- Add flour to the dates and flour.
- Stir over low heat until well mixed.
- Pour a little milk and mix continously.
- Cook over low heat until smooth mixture.
- Add cardamom and walnuts, wait few minuets until it cools down, and serve it with Arabic coffee.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.