- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 5 tbsp pomegranate powder
- 6 tsp powdered sugar
- 3 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 2 tsp chaat masala
- 2 tsp Kashmiri mirch
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp black salt
- 1 tsp crushed peppercorns
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes
- l star fruit
- 100 gm pineapple or one small piece
- one piece each of red, yellow and green peppers
- ½ a green apple
- ½ a guava
- Take olive oil in a bowl and add balsamic vinegar, powdered sugar, anardana, chaat masala, garam masala, roasted cumin, and kashmiri mirch powder.
- Then add black salt and crushed peppercorns.
- Mix well.
- Marinate the boiled sweet potato, green apples, star fruit, pineapple and the three colored peppers in the prepared mixture.
- Put on to the skewers, and cook in a tandoor or an oven.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.