Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 large onion, minced
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds (toasted and ground)
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Saute the onion and garlic in the oil until the vegetables are soft.
- Set the mixture aside.
- In a food processor, puree the chickpeas with the onion, garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, salt, tahini and sesame seeds.
- Serve with fresh or toasted pita bread on a plate surrounded with sliced onions and lemon slices.
Contributed by[edit | edit source]
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.