- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- This recipe makes 3 cups of tangy beer mustard
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup dry mustard
- ¼ cup whole mustard seeds
- 2 tbs flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 12 oz beer (alcohol or nonalcoholic)
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 3 large eggs
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in a saucepan to combine.
- Whisk in beer and vinegar until incorporated.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Or until foam subsides, then whisk in eggs until blended.
- Cook 12 minutes or until boiling.
- Reduce heat, simmer 2 minutes or until mixture has thickened.
- Pour into jars.
- Let stand until cool, then cover and refrigerate.
- Tie a ribbon and 2 pretzels around jar as a decoration, then give as a gift.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.