- Serves: 9
- 3 cups reconstituted cranberry juice concentrate
- 1½ teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1½ cups orange juice
- Thin orange slices for garnish (optional)
- Combine reconstituted cranberry juice, orange juice, and orange rind.
- Freeze in ice cube tray until firm.
- Spoon frozen mixture into a bowl and beat at low speed, with an electric mixer, until smooth.
- Spoon into individual dessert cups.
- Freeze again until ready to serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.