- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 12 Serving
- 3 pounds red new potatoes
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup grainy mustard
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tbs balsamic or sherry vinegar (I used the balsamic)
- 3 tbs chopped basil
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, salt it.
- Cut potatoes into bite size pieces, cook them in the water until tender but still firm and not at all mushy, 15 minutes or so.
- Mix together the mustards, oil, vinegar, and basil, toss with the potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or at room temp.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.