This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups coarsely chopped red pepper
- 2 cups coarsely chopped green pepper
- 1 small clove garlic slivered
- 1 cup white vinegar
- ½ cup salad oil
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- In large bowl combine red and green pepper with remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pack mixture into a jar and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.