Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Come Into the Kitchen
- Serves 4 to 6
- 3 to 4 pounds lean small spareribs
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup sherry
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp mustard
- ¼ cup apricot jam
- Place ribs on a rack in a roasting pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in a hot oven (400 °F) for 20 minutes or so to render off excess fat.
- Place ribs in crock pot.
- Blend together remaining ingredients and pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours or until meat is very tender.
- Drain off excess fat and serve cooking sauce over ribs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.