- 1 Chicken cut into parts
- 6 oz Limeade, frozen
- 1/3 c Soy sauce
- 1 sm Onion, chopped
- 3 lg garlic, cloves, minced
- 1 tb curry powder
- 1 ts Coriander
- 1 ts salt
- 1/2 ts ginger
- 1/4 ts pepper, red, ground
- In a bowl, make sauce by mixing together limeade, soy sauce,Onion, garlic, curry powder, coriander, salt, ginger, and red pepper.
- Place the Chicken on a prepared grill, skin side up, about 8 inches from the heat.
- Cook, turning every 10 minutes, for about 30 minutes.
- Baste with sauce and continue cooking, turning, and basting with sauce every 5 minutes, about 20 minutes longer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.