Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ⅛ tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- ¼ tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp grated onion
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp chopped olives
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp chopped dill pickle
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- In small bowl, mix mustard, pepper, sugar, salt, grated onion and egg yolks.
- Beat well.
- Drop by drop, add olive oil and vinegar as you would do making mayonnaise.
- This may be done in your blender or food processor.
- When mixture is thick, add olives, capers, pickles and parsley.
- If parsley is omitted, the sauce will keep for weeks in the refrigerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.