In Romanian: Tarte
- Cream the butter with the sugar, egg and vanilla, add flour and knead into a dough.
- Cut into smallish pieces and roll each one into a ½ inch thick circle.
- Place each circle into a special tart mold.
- Make sure the bottom and sides of the molds are uniformly covered with dough.
- Prick the bottom of the dough with a fork a few times. Bake.
- When done, gently remove the tarts from their molds and let cool.
- They may be filled with:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.