- 200 g (7 oz) mutton or beef
- 200 g (7 oz) green radishes
- 80 g (3 oz) onions
- 6 g (1 teaspoon) vegetable oil
- 140 g or ⅝ cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- ½ bunch (½ oz) each: dill, parsley, fresh coriander
- ½ bundle (2 oz) green onions
- Boil meet and cut into thin strips.
- Peel green radishes, cut into thin strips, soak in cold water for 10 – 15 minutes, and drain.
- Fry thinly sliced onions in oil.
- Combine meet, radish, fried onions, mayonnaise, salt and pepper and mix.
- To serve, make a hillock in salad bowl, garnish with quartered boiled eggs, strips of boiled meat, and chopped green onions and greens.
- Top each serving with a coating of the remaining mayonnaise.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.