- 1¾ cups bread flour
- ¼ cup Argo or Kingsfords cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Mazola
- ¾ cup milk
- Sift together the dry ingredients, stir in the Mazola and milk.
- Turn the dough onto a board dredged with flour, pat to one-half inch thickness, cut in small rounds, handling as little as possible, place in a pan rubbed with Mazola and bake twenty minutes in a quick oven, 375 to 400°F.
- To glaze the tops, brush with one teaspoon Karo mixed with one-fourth cup milk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.