- 200 g unsalted butter
- 100 cc water
- 2 small onions, shredded
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ginger, shredded
- Put the butter and the water in a frying-pan and heat them until the butter has melted.
- Add the other ingredients and simmer the mixture on a low fire for 30 minutes, until the mixture stops skimming and the butter is clear.
- Do NOT stir the mixture.
- Sieve the butter and allow to cool down in a well closed jam jar .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.