- 4 or 5 green peppers
- ½ kg (2 cup) ground beef
- 3 tablespoons diced onion
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¾ teaspoon sage
- 1½ cups canned tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked rice
- ⅓ cup breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons melted fat
- Wash the peppers.
- Cut off their tops and take out the seeds.
- Cover with salted boiling water, simmer 5 minutes, and drain.
- Cook beef and onions in oil.
- Add salt, sage, tomatoes, and rice.
- Arrange peppers upright in a baking dish.
- Fill with the meat mixture.
- Top with breadcrumbs and melted fat.
- Grated cheese can be used.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350˚F (180˚C) for 35 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.