- 1 kg of pumpkin
- 50 g oil
- 50 g flour
- handful of cut dill
- 1 teaspoon of red peppers
- 1 onion
- 3 dcl of sweet cream
- 2 spoons of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Begin by cutting up the onion and frying it, then add the salt and red pepper.
- Next grate the pumpkin and add it to the fried onions, and then simmer until the pumpkin is tender.
- Add water if needed to ensure the mixture does not burn.
- Mix the cream with the flour and dill, add the mixture to the tender pumpkin, and bring to the boil.
- According to taste, add the vinegar, sugar and salt, thus achieving a sweet and sour taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.