Puerto Rican-style coconut pudding. This is one of the recipes that remind me of my childhood. This pudding is a very common Puerto Rican dessert. To describe it I would say that is a creamy coconut pudding, topped with cinnamon and delicious.
- 1 (15 ounces) can cream of coconut
- 5 cups milk
- ¼ – ½ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a saucepan combine milk and cream of coconut, cornstarch, vanilla and sugar mix very well.
- Stir constantly on medium high until mixture begins to boil and gets thick.
- Let boil a couple more minutes still keep stirring, then you can either pour into individual dessert cups or a mold.
- Let cool on tabletop, then refrigerate.
- Top with garnish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.