- 1 1/2 c Soft coconut Macaroons
- 3/4 c Sugar
- 1/2 c whipping cream
- 2 tb Sweet sherry
- 10 oz Red raspberry preserves
- 1 x Toasted slivered almonds
- 24 oz cream cheese, Softened
- 4 ea Large eggs
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1 ts vanilla
- 1/2 c whipping cream, Whipped
- Soft coconut macroon cookies crumbs.
- Press crumbs onto bottom of greased 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F., 15 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and Sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixture until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in sour cream, whipping cream, sherry and vanilla; pour over crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees F., 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool befroe removing rim of pan. Chill.
- Heat preserves in saucepan over low heat until melted.
- Strain to remove seeds. Spoon over cheesecake, spreading to edges.
- Dollop with whipped cream; top with almonds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.