These ribs are so simple to prepare... just brown them, then combine with the sauce ingredients in your slow cooker. Let the cook all day for falling-off-the-bone tenderness.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- From: Taste of Home Slow Cooker Recipes.
- 2 to 3 servings
- ¾ to 1 cup white vinegar
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ to 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 2 lbs pork spareribs
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Combine vinegar, ketchup, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper in a slow cooker.
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; brown in a skillet in the hot oil.
- Transfer to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low or about 4 to 6 hours until tender or all day for fall-of-the-bone tenderness.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.