Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 4
- In plastic bag, mix flour, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Add 2 to 3 chicken pieces at a time and shake to coat pieces evenly.
- In large skillet, heat oil or shortening.
- Put meaty chicken pieces toward center and remaining pieces around edge.
- Brown over medium heat about 15 minutes.
- Turn as needed to brown evenly.
- Reduce heat.
- Cover tightly.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Cook until tender, 5 to 10 minutes more.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.