- 5 sirloin tip (sliced 3/16")
- 2 cups Aloha soy sauce
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 stalk green onions (chopped)
- 1 bulb garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 ginger (1"x2") (coarsely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Mix all ingredients except sirloin tip roast.
- Make sure the sugar has dissolved thoroughly.
- Cut grizzle from meat and cut meat into bite sized pieces.
- Marinate meat in teriyaki sauce for 24hours (refrigerated).
- Put marinated teriyaki meat into shish kabob sticks.
- Broil or barbecue.
- Do not discard marinate.
- Use for chicken teriyaki.
- Marinate for 24 hours.
- Then broil or barbecue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.