This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 10½ ounce can jalapeno bean dip
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounce container sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 large bunch green onions chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 7 ounce can black olives chopped
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread bean dip on large platter.
- Combine avocados, lemon juice, salt and pepper then spread on top of bean dip.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning mix then spread over avocado mix.
- Sprinkle onions, tomatoes and olives over top.
- Cover completely with cheese.
- Chill and serve with large tortilla chips.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.