Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 4 pork chops, about ¾-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup salsa, chunky style (purchased)
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chilis, undrained
- ¼ cup grated Cheddar cheese
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown chops in oil on one side, about 2 minutes;
- Turn chops, add salsa and chiles to skillet, lower heat, cover and simmer gently 8–10 minutes.
- Uncover, top each chop with one tablespoon of cheese.
- Cover and simmer just until cheese melts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.