- 4 pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup salsa, chunky style (purchased)
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles, undrained
- 1/4 cup grated Cheddar cheese
1.In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown chops in oil on one side, about 2 minutes; turn chops, add salsa and chiles to skillet, lower heat, cover and simmer gently 8-10 minutes.
2.Uncover, top each chop with one tablespoon of cheese. Cover and simmer just until cheese melts.
- Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource -- original source of recipe