- 3 cups sliced zucchini, steamed
- 1 cup corn, drained
- 2 cups no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 6 tortillas, fried and quartered
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar Cheese
- 6 fluid ounces sour cream
- green onions, chopped
1. Steam the zucchini until it is soft.
2. Preheat oven to 350 °F.
4. Place in greased ovenproof baking dish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.