- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 7 pound smoked fully cooked ham half
- 20 whole cloves
- 10 ounce jar habanero peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Remove skin from ham then score fat on ham in a diamond design then stud with cloves.
- Combine preserves, lemon juice, cinnamon and cloves in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat stirring occasionally then set aside.
- Place ham fat side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Insert meat thermometer making sure it does not touch fat or bone then bake uncovered for 2 hours.
- Baste every 20 minutes with sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.