Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 pound fresh beef brisket well trimmed
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ cup water
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- In a large baking dish thoroughly mix all ingredients for sauce.
- Put brisket in baking dish and turn over once to coat it with sauce.
- Seal dish tightly with foil and bake at 275°F for 7 hours.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand 1 hour before slicing.
- Slice across the grain and serve with sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.