Makes 4 servings.
- ¾ cup beef broth
- ¼ cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1½ teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 pound beef sirloin, cut into ¼-inch thick slices
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Whisk together broth, peanut butter, soy sauce and lemon pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add beef; cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add green pepper; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Reduce heat to medium. Stir in Peanut sauce until well blended.
- Stir in rice; cook 2 minutes more or until thoroughly heated.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.