This can also be tossed in a bowl and served as a mixed salad.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- 2 pkgs (3 oz each) ramen noodles
- 8 oz thickly sliced roast beef, cut in narrow strips
- 2 cups each shredded lettuce and bean sprouts
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup torn mint leaves
- ¾ cup Thai peanut sauce mixed with 3 tbsp water
- Soak noodles in a bowl of warm water to cover 10 minutes.
- Arrange next 6 ingredients and ¾ cup mint leaves on plates, leaving space in center for noodles.
- Put noodles in a colander under running warm water.
- Break apart with fingers until softened.
- Drain, toss with ¼ cup peanut sauce and rest of mint.
- Add to plates and serve with rest of sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.