A great way to fix cabbage! I got this from a Weight Watcher's magazine. This makes 7 servings. For weight watchers this is 1 point.
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili paste with garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon peeled minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (10 ounces) bags very thinly sliced green cabbage
- 2 cups red bell peppers, cut in strips
- 1⅓ cups peeled shredded carrots
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl; stir well, set aside.
- Heat peanut oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add ginger and garlic; saute 1 minute.
- Add cabbage, bell pepper and carrot; saute 2 minutes.
- Add lime juice mixture; saute an additional 2½ minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.