- 3 cups grated carrots
Chile vinaigrette Edit
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange peel granules
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro (fresh cilantro is preferable)
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon red chile flakes
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- finely chopped fresh mint, for garnish
- Using a food processor, blend all the vinaigrette ingredients.
- Add the chile flakes last, adding them a little at a time to taste.
- Wash the carrots with a brush and grate into a large bowl.
- Add half the dressing, saving the rest for another use; it will keep, refrigerated, for up to 1 week.
- Marinate for 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts and mint.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.