These are tasty little meatballs that are very easy to prepare. You can serve them with a variety of dipping sauces. Great for cocktails and dinner parties or just having snacks.
- 2 lbs. ground chicken
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 4 scallions, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- oil, for shallow-frying
- grated cucumber, optional
- ¼ cup hot sauce or sweet chili sauce, optional
- Mix all ingredients, except oil, cucumber, and chile sauces.
- Wet hands, and take one tablespoon of ground chicken mixture and form into a meatball; repeat. Freeze the Thai-style meatballs overnight.
- Shallow-fry the meatball with the oil until they are brown and cooked through.
- Serve hot and plain or with other dishes. Top with the grated cucumber and lightly drizzle with the hot sauce or sweet chili sauce, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.