- 6 serrano chiles, seeded and cut in strips
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 lb boneless pork, cut in strips
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp shrimp paste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups diced green mango
- 3 tbsp roasted unsalted peanuts, crushed
- 3 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Stir fry the chilies, garlic and ginger in the oil for 2 minutes.
- Add the pork strips and continue to cook until the pork is browned.
- Stir in the sauce, shrimp paste, sugar and water.
- Cover and simmer until the pork is tender and the sauce is reduced and thick.
- Remove from heat and stir in the mango and peanuts.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.