Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Makes 3 – 4 servings
- 1 lb beef, sirloin or tenderloin, cut into long, thin slices
- 5 to 7 hot red chile peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- ½ tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 cup carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 2 hot red chiles, cut into strips (optional)
- 5 celery leaves, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Pound together the 5 to 7 hot red chile peppers, onions and garlic until a paste forms.
- In a wok, heat the oil until hot and stir in the paste.
- Add beef and oyster sauce, stirring constantly until the beef is no longer pink.
- Add the fish sauce, optional chiles, carrots and celery leaves.
- Stir fry a few more minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.