Recipe from 'Young Times'.
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 2 fresh lime leaves
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ cup carrots
- 5 – 6 mushrooms
- ½ cup cream-style sweet corn
- 2 – 3 teaspoons green onions
- 1 teaspoon green chili paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- Take the vegetable stock in a pan.
- Add lime leaves, lemon grass and ginger.
- Bring to a boil and let it boil for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Chop spring onion into thin slices.
- Chop spring onion greens finely.
- Slice mushrooms and carrots thinly.
- Heat a little oil in a pan.
- Add sliced onions and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add carrots, mushrooms and saute for 2 – 3 minutes on high heat.
- Strain the stock and pour it over the sauteed vegetables.
- Add sweet corn and boil for 2–3 minutes.
- Add salt to taste and green chili paste.
- Add spring onion greens and coriander leaves.
- Add a little lemon juice for sourness and serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.