This Thai style recipe is a very easy meal to make. This dish is creamy, sweet, spicy.
- 1 (14 ounces) can coconut milk
- 1 – 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 – 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 large onion, diced
- ½ lb sweet potatoes, cubed just larger then then size of a pea
- ½ cup rinsed frozen green peas
- 3 leaves sage, chiffonade
- 3 leaves Thai basil, chiffonade
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.