- 1 pie crust (deep dish) unbaked
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup corn syrup, dark
- 1½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted (or margarine)
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs.
- Add other ingredients except pecans and beat well.
- Put pecans in bottom of pie crust and slowly pour egg mixture over nuts.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until knife inserted one inch from edges comes out clean.
- Let pie cool (if cut warm, the pie will be runny) serve with whipped cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.