Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes (For Toast)
Serves: 1-2 People
An easy to make tuna sandwich with a few additions that make it a fast and tasteful meal.
- One can of Albacore Tuna
- Any brand of Louisiana Hot Sauce (Cheyanne Pepper Sauce)
- Garlic Powder
- 100% Wheat Bread (Anything but White)
- Crushed Red Pepper (Optional)
- Mayonayse (Optional, I prefer leaving it out)
- Put your selection of bread in Toaster and cook until Golden Brown
- Open can of Tuna and mix in Pepper and Garlic powder (You can mix in mayo now if you want)
- Pull Toast out and put as much Tuna on it as you like
- Sprinkle the Crushed Red Pepper on the Tuna (Optional)
- Finally, pour on the Pepper sauce until it is leaking over the side, and enjoy!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.