Prep Time: 5-10 Minutes
Cook time: 5-10 Minutes
- 1/2 lb. beef
- 1 tbs. horse radish
- 1 sliced habrenero pepper
- 2 sliced jalepenos
- 1 tbs. beer (or spicy brown) mustard
- 1 cup thickly sliced lettuce
- 1 slice pepperjack cheese
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp. chili powder ( to be added to beef before cooking)
- 1 seasame seeded bun
- 1 16 oz. milk.
- Knead 1 tsp. of chili powder into beef.
- Cook beef for 5-10 minutes, or until well done.
- Toast bun.
- Spread 1 tsp. horse radish on top half of bun.
- Spread 1 tbs. mustard on bottom half of bun.
- Place 1 slice pepperjack cheese ontop of bottom half of bun.
- Place cooked beef ontop of bottom half.
- Place jalepenos, habreneros, onions, and lettuce ontop of beef.
- Have the milk at-the-ready, because you're gonna need it! -- Kingatemu 10:01, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.