Guacamole is best made as close to service as possible. Store in an airtight container with plastic wrap against the surface of the guacamole.
- 4 Hass avocados, ripe, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1 cup white goat cheese, fresh and finely crumbled
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup pistachio nuts, chopped and toasted
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes, crushed
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Coarsely mash avocados.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Serve with colorful chips or vegetables.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.